Let’s continue with my Disney Series with another fun topic of all things Disney! I am so excited to share more photos with you all and I couldn’t do it without including all the fun rides you must get on. This is what I love about Disney World they have rides for everyone! These rides apply to all ages from preschoolers to grandparents. Even the people like me, who are terrified of heights and roller costar rides. All I gotta say is if I can do it and enjoy it EVERYONE can too.
Best Disney World Rides/Attractions at Magic Kingdom for Young Kids
Magic Kingdom is everyone’s favorite park therefore it is the most crowded and busy one out of all 4. So lets face it standing in lines with young kids is no fun. It is the best thing if you get on the ones that have the FastPass+ option or rides that normally have short lines were you can save the FastPass+ for the bigger better rides. If you aren’t familiar with how FastPass+ at Disney World works- read this guide with my 5 tips on visiting Disney for the first time.
Have the ‘My Disney Experience’ App in hand ready to guide you through the park just to make it easy for you once you are there. I am also dividing the rides by their locations as they are different sections in the park to make it simple for you as you navigate around the parks.
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Monster, Inc. Laugh Floor (kid’s comedy show for all ages)
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant (do not use a FastPass+ on this one, lines are not long)
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Under the Sea- Journey of the Little Mermaid (one of my favorite musical rides with little ones)
- Ariel’s Grotto (Character Experience, Disney PhotoPass is available to take your photo)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (adorable play with Belle where kids can participate and join in the fun while crowd sings along, Disney PhotoPass is available)
- It’s a Small World (it is usually less than a 30 min wait, do not use a FastPass+)
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Jungle Cruise
Best Rides At Magic Kingdom for Older Kids and Adults
- Space Mountain (my husband’s favorite, I was terrified as it goes super fast. Hold on to your seat on this one. Usually a 2 hour plus wait so use a FastPass+ you should plan to head to this one first as soon as the park opens)
- Haunted Mansion (it’s for all ages and no height requirement but if you have little ones that get frightened easily it may not be a ride for them. Overall a spooky fun ride)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (one of my favorites, Disney PhotoPass is available with a video and photos)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (long wait lines use a FastPass+, definitely worth it)
- Splash Mountain (another favorite for the older kids, but it is always an hour+ wait. My suggestion is try going within the first hour the park opens)
Hope you guys enjoy this list! Stay tuned for the next series for best rides at Animal Kingdom coming soon.