In need of a good & healthy meal?
here’s what you been missing out on
Ground Turkey Chili
|*note: it can also be topped with sour cream,
green onions, and sliced fresh tomatoes.
- olive oil
- garlic clove
- stewed tomato
- kidney beans (drained)
- sweet organic yellow corn (drained)
- traditional tomato sauce
- crush red pepper
- chili powder
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper (if you want a spice kick to it)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- organic ground turkey
- Heat olive oil in a large nonstick, heavy bottomed pot over medium heat. Add garlic cook, stir frequently until aromatic begins within minutes. (you can removed the garlic from the pan or leave inside) You will immediately add stewed tomatoes, drained red kidney beans and corn, tomato sauce and all the spices (chili powder, black pepper, red crush pepper, and cayenne pepper)
- Remember: Ground turkey should be cooking on a different pan aside
- Increase the heat of the chili to high and bring chili to a boil, stir frequently and begin to add cooked ground turkey with it. continue to stir until chili is thick and last sprinkle with cheddar cheese once you are ready for a serve.