Banana Oreo Shake
topped with whipped Cream
Honestly this happen one day that it was super cold and I did not by any means plan to take the kids or myself out just to go through the Chick-fil-A drive thru for their delicious hand spun milkshakes they have with the gazillion calories it has to bring along with it. Basically I improvised with what I had at home in my kitchen and surprisingly it turned out to be a delicious success and my son loved it! SCORE!
- 6 to 8 oreo cookies
- 2 1/2 cups of milk (your choice of milk )
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 or 2 bananas
- 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- shake whip cream and top inside blender
- add chocolate syrup/ and a bit of caramel syrup
- blend for a minute or until shake is smooth
|Ninja Blender Kitchen System
Here are some of my Valentine
So yummy! I love me some Oreos and shakes! love your blog!